For those businesses in Jersey near West's Centre and at Weighbridge Square, Pride will be an opportunity to join in the celebrations at the start and end of the parade on Saturday 9th September 2017.
If you would like to offer Pride participants refreshments, please let us know and we will be happy to publicise your offer here and across social media.
For all those businesses on the parade route, Pride is an opportunity to show your company's support for equality and diversity by flying the rainbow flag or decorating your shop window in rainbow colours for the day. If you intend to support Pride in this way, please let us know so we can advertise your support here and across social media.
If you would like to purchase a 3ft x 5ft rainbow flag for £5.00 and make a small donation to our funds, please contact or visit Magic Touch in Weighbridge Square where you will find all our official merchandise.
You can also make a donation to us directly by visiting our Justgiving page.
Stall Holders - Expressions of interest
We are expecting in excess of 3,000 people to turn up to celebrate with us this year and once again will offer them some amazing entertainment, products, services, information, food, beverages and merchandise. This year we would like to focus on providing locally sourced goods and services.
We are still fine tuning the exact details of the event, however we have already had a number of stallholders make enquiries and confirm that they would like to attend Pride again this year. We, therefore, welcome expressions of interest at this time from all stallholders who would like to sell goods or services to Pride attendees during the afternoon of Saturday 9th September. The cost is £100.00 per pitch which will go towards the cost of holding the event.
- Name of your stall/organization
- How your organization supports equality and diversity
- Stall dimensions
- Power or other special requirements
- Detailed description of your wares (please provide a menu if you are selling food) including average cost of items
- Where your items are sourced
- Confirm that you have your own Public Liability Insurance and Employer’s Liability Insurance covering your potential liability arising from your participation in Pride
- Contact name, phone number and email address